Advertise here!!!

Featured Post

Meet Treasure Mmesoma Ugwuanyi the youngest published author in West Africa

This is Treasure Mmesoma Ugwuanyi. A 5yrs old girl from Enugu, Nigeria.   She is also a hygiene activist. Her first book 'Three Smelly ...

Friday 24 April 2020

PHCN Official Given The Beaten Of His Life For Distributing Electricity Bills





One Mr Ayorinde Olajide a staff of the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, IBEDC,was reportedly
beaten to until his eyes bled by angry youth on Thursday for distributing electricity bills at Isale Igbeyin/ Grammar School axis of Abeokuta, Ogun State,Nigeria.


Mr Olajide says "I was busy distributing electricity bills to houses when I was attacked by a group of people asking me to stop the unnecessary distributing of bills, and before I could even explain to them they started throwing stones at me which affected my left eye''.


He was beaten and almost stoned to death but for the intervention of his boss who came and rescued him and took him to a nearby hospital where he is presently receiving medical attention.

No comments: