Advertise here!!!

Featured Post

Meet Treasure Mmesoma Ugwuanyi the youngest published author in West Africa

This is Treasure Mmesoma Ugwuanyi. A 5yrs old girl from Enugu, Nigeria.   She is also a hygiene activist. Her first book 'Three Smelly ...

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Lamar Odom apologizes to the Kardashian family ,says he wants to repay Khloe for standing by him..


Following the completion of his voluntary 35-day stint in rehab so he could "better himself",
Lamar Odom is desperate to "repay" Khloe Kardashian for sticking by him.He also issued an apology to the Kardashian family .
Speaking on The Doctors, he said:

 "Khloe is important to me. She's been through all of this with me and she stood right by my side so I just wanna repay her."
To the Kardashian family, he said
"I just want to tell them I'm sorry for all that wasted time and wasted energy... that in my addiction I didn't know who I was... so I couldn't take care of myself. I damn sure couldn't take care of anybody else."

No comments: