Advertise here!!!

Featured Post

Meet Treasure Mmesoma Ugwuanyi the youngest published author in West Africa

This is Treasure Mmesoma Ugwuanyi. A 5yrs old girl from Enugu, Nigeria.   She is also a hygiene activist. Her first book 'Three Smelly ...

Thursday 14 July 2016

Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Biggest Beauty Plunder


Kylie Jenner has admitted she went too far with lip fillers when she first got them done.
The teenager's pout transformed in a matter of months back in 2014 and looking back, the now 18-year-old has confessed she got a little too excited about the procedure.

Speaking about her biggest beauty mistake to sister Kim Kardashian for Allure magazine, she said: "Well, I definitely made my lips a little too big at one point. I got excited and felt like I needed to do a lot. And then you guys were like, 'Kylie, you need to chill."

Joking she was almost a lip-filler horror story, she continued: "And then I had to go back and have it fixed, and it was a crazy process. Thank God I didn't end up on Botched."

No comments: