Advertise here!!!

Featured Post

Meet Treasure Mmesoma Ugwuanyi the youngest published author in West Africa

This is Treasure Mmesoma Ugwuanyi. A 5yrs old girl from Enugu, Nigeria.   She is also a hygiene activist. Her first book 'Three Smelly ...

Thursday 5 May 2016

Georgina Onuoha addresses skin bleaching allegation, shares photo of her father

The actress responded to an allegation that she's bleaching her skin by sharing a photo of her light skinned father. She captioned the photo,
"When your father is dope. My father and I. A fine man, a solider, a warrior and a teacher. When your father at almost 80 beats your beauty hands down.
Someone said "Gina how come you are bleaching"? " You are becoming so white"! My answer.. Please ask my father too. Maybe he is supplying the bleaching cream we are both using. People will not kill me with laughter.."

No comments: